Counselling Skills in the WorkplaceThis skilful and informative one-day training course is designed for people who would like to improve their listening skills to build on their professional working relationships with others in the key HRM accountabilities such as employee relations, behavioural coaching, networking, interviewing, performance management and appraisals.
After completing the training course, participants will:
• Have an understanding and ability to recognise the skills of an effective listener
• Recognise the different interpretations of non-verbal communication
• Recognise barriers which can affect listening
• Have developed the ability to deal sensitively and effectively with difficult situations
• Gain a greater understanding of others and themselves
• Improve their personal development and knowledge through course work and
• interaction with others.